GAN and iWin launch Jewel Quest™ online for Simulated Gaming™ in the United States
ISE: GAME LSE: GAME
Simulated Gaming | March 3, 2016: GAN, an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces the online launch of iWin, Inc's. ‘Jewel Quest’ (“Jewel Quest” or “the Game”) for Simulated Gaming™ in the United States.
This is the first game delivered in the Simulated Gaming™ space as a result of GAN’s partnership with iWin, Inc. More quality iWin games are planned to be delivered in the near future. Later in 2016, and pending regulatory consents, GAN will have the option of bringing iWins’ games online for Real Money Gaming as well. iWin is a San Francisco, CA based leading cross-platform publisher and developer of casual games, with over 100 proprietary titles for mobile and PC.
- Jewel Quest is one of the most widely played match three games of all time, with over 75 million players worldwide.
- Within the first three days from launch on the Simulated Gaming™ Network, Jewel Quest was in the top 20% of most-played games with over 85,000 spins and 80 million virtual credits wagered by genuine US casino patrons engaged online with Simulated Gaming™.
- GAN’s system will bring iWin’s hugely popular games to the audience of US brick and mortar casino players via GAN’s network of Simulated Gaming™ casino operator partners.
Tom O’Halleran, Product Director of GAN commented:
“We’re delighted to have the opportunity to partner with iWin and deliver their great variety of games to our customers across the United States. We’re confident that our players will love the high quality award-winning games from iWin that we integrate into our Simulated Gaming™ system. With massive games such as Jewel Quest and Cubis, we’re pleased to welcome iWin to the GAN family and look forward to supplying their incredibly successful games to a wider audience”.
CJ Wolf, co-founder and CEO at iWin, Inc. commented:
“We’re very excited to be working with GAN to enable a wider audience to enjoy and experience our top-of-the-line games. We were impressed with the growth of the Simulated Gaming industry in 2015, and believe that our wide variety of games will be very attractive to patrons who already enjoy the experience that GAN provides online. We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with GAN and are eager about launching more of our games into the simulated gaming space in the near future.”
About iWin, Inc.
iWin, Inc. is an award-winning publisher and developer of cross-platform casual games. The Company’s game portfolio consists of world renowned brands like Jewel Quest, Cubis, Bubble Town and Jewel Quest Mysteries. iWin also provides a full suite of gaming solutions to Pogo, Yahoo, MSN, and AT&T.
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
- Launched in the US by GAN in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014 and $2.82 in H1 2015, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook.
- Supported by 66 months’ operating data across six (6) major US casino’s deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online.
- US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $3.3bn per annum worldwide in 2015 (source: Eilers Research) and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
GAN | Overview
GAN is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GAN is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAME
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licenses to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GAN is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games (Everi Holdings), Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp (EZ BACCARAT®) and Ainsworth.
GAN has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GAN has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In New York, GAN has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via Empire City Casino in September 2014. In Pennsylvania, the Company launched a Simulated Gaming™ website with Parx Casino in March 2015 with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2016. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GAN to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, launched in early August 2015. Also in August 2015 major Californian Tribal casino operator San Manuel chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ and launched in November 2015. In December 2015 Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in New Jersey chose GAN to launch a Simulated Gaming™ product in the first half of 2016, as did one of the United States largest regional casino operating groups, Isle of Capri. In February 2016, GAN announced a deal to provide Simulated Gaming™ to Rock Gaming LLC, a leading Midwestern casino group.
In Australia, GAN has partnered with and launched for a consortium of land-based gaming venue operators the www.Club8Casino.com.au
Simulated Gaming™ website